The Art of Listening
The Art of Listening eLearning course will help you build better listening skills so you can drive your virtual experience sale effectively.
Listening is an important part of communicating, and improving your listening skills will help you in driving the virtual sale. The Art of Listening eLearning course will go through the process of how humans listen and then help you become an active listener. The worksheet activity will help you identify what type of listener you are, and then help you to work on your listening skills.
The eLeaning course includes:
- 10 lessons
- 100% Video instructions with Emily, COO and CFO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliment the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Art of Listening eLearning course is part of the Foundation Essentials Program. When you complete all 3 eLearning courses, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see The Art of Listening Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.