How you communicate will play an important role in your virtual experience, and this eLearning course will help you understand how your actions and even posture will be essential.
Most of your communication is nonverbal: the tone of your voice, how you dress, and what surrounds you. This course will challenge you to identify how you currently use your nonverbal communication and guide you on how to improve your communication to drive a virtual sale. Incorporating your personal style and being able to “read” your customer will not only help drive the virtual sale, but will help you with your in-store customers as well.
The eLearning course includes:
- 100% Video instructions by Emily, COO and CFO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activity to download that complement the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours)
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Nonverbal Communication eLearning course is part of the Foundation Essentials Program. When you complete all 3 eLearning courses, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see our Nonverbal Communication Subscription option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.