The Customer Setup
In this eLearning course, Conversation Couture walks you through the steps to help get your customer set up on their end of the virtual in-store experience.
Making sure your customers are confident on their end of a virtual in-store experience will help you drive the virtual sale. Creating documentation and useful marketing information on how they can set up their home, office, etc will be beneficial as well. In The Customer Setup eLearning course, you go through an in-depth process of creating documentation and videos for your customers.
The eLearning course includes:
- 8 lessons
- Video Instruction by Olivia, CEO of Conversation Couture
- Example of Customer Setup Marketing Flyer
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliment the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Customer Setup eLearning course is part of the Virtual Experience Setup Program. When you complete the 2 eLearning courses, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see The Customer Setup Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.