The Store Setup
In this eLearning course, Conversation Couture walks you through the steps of setting up your store for a virtual in-store experience.
Before you start offering virtual in-store experiences to your customers, you will need to identify a location in your store to have your virtual in-store experience. The Store Setup eLearning course helps you choose a location and recommends best practices to help you set up your store.
Conversation Couture recommends taking The Customer Setup after completing The Store Setup.
The eLearning course includes:
- 7 lessons
- 100% Video Instruction by Olivia, CEO of Conversation Couture
- Location Decision Form
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliment the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Store Setup eLearning course is part of the Virtual Experience Setup Program. When you complete the 2 eLearning courses, a Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see The The Store Setup Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.