Virtual Experience Stage 2: Learn
In Virtual Experience Stage 2: Learn, we go through the 5 Steps to help further prepare and learn about your customer before your virtual experience.
After you research your virtual customer, it is time to learn about them in your virtual experience. This eLearning course will walk students through the 5-step process of learning about your customer, what is motivating them to purchase, what is the priority or when does the customer want the item, their investment, and who has the power to purchase.
The eLearning course includes:
- 100% Instruction by Olivia, the CEO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activities to download that compliments the eLearning courses
- The 5-Step process of learning about your customer in a virtual environment
- Step 1: About
- Step 2: Motivation
- Step 3: Priority
- Step 4: Investment
- Step 5: Power
- True/false quizzes
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours per step).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Stage 2: Virtual Experience Learn eLearning course is part of the Virtual Experience Certification Program. When you complete the 5 eLearning courses, the certification mark will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see Virtual Experience Stage 2: Learn Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.