Chat Box Stage 1: Introduction
In this course, you will learn about setting up the conversation in the chat box with the customer to drive a sale forward.
The first step to completing your Chat Box virtual sales training is understanding how to be intentional when beginning the chat box conversation with your virtual customer. It is important that the introduction is on brand and starts to build the relationship with customers. This is your opportunity to make a good first impression!
The Chat Box Stage 1: Introduction eLearning course includes:
- 7 lessons
- 100% Video Instruction by Olivia, CEO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliments the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Chat Box Stage 1: Introduction eLearning course is part of the Chat Box Certification Program. When you complete the 5 eLearning courses, the certification mark will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see Chat Box Stage 1: Introduction Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.