Chat Box Stage 4: Ending the Chat
In Chat Box Stage 4: Ending the Chat you will learn the how to end the chat strategically to retain your customer and continue to drive the sale.
How you end your chat box conversation will be key. It is important to not only retain the customer’s business but also understand when and how to follow up along with the possibility of reaching out to your chat box customer’s network.
The eLearning course will include:
- 8 lessons
- 100% Video Instruction by Olivia, the CEO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliments the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Stage 4: Ending the Chat goes toward the Chat Box Certification
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish.
- The Chat Box Stage 4: Ending the Chat eLearning course is part of the Chat Box Certification Program. When you complete the 5 eLearning courses, the certification mark will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning course and course materials for longer, please see Chat Box Stage 4: Ending the Chat Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.