Virtual Experience Stage 1: Research
In Virtual Experience Stage 1: Research, we will go over exactly what you should know before your virtual in-store experience and get you prepared for driving the sale!
The first step to completing your Virtual Experience training is to understand how to research for your virtual customer. There are so many advantages to getting a jump start on your conversation with your virtual customer, and this course will walk you through how and why to do the research.
The eLearning course includes:
- 8 lessons
- 100% Video Instruction by Olivia, CEO of Conversation Couture
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliments the eLearning course
- A Checklist to download that will help you get started with your virtual experience
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Virtual Experience Stage 1: Research eLearning course is part of the Virtual Experience Certification Program. When you complete the 5 eLearning courses, the certification mark will be emailed to you.
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning courses and course materials for longer, please see the Virtual Experience Stage 1: Research Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.