Virtual Experience Stage 4: Propose
In Virtual Experience Stage 4: Propose, we go through the process of how to introduce or propose products to your customer in a virtual setting.
The Virtual Experience Stage 4: Propose eLearning course is all about how to present your products or services to your virtual customers. It will be important to use our checklist download to ensure you have everything correct before you start proposing, and we provide information on how to discuss the customer’s budget as well.
The eLearning course includes:
- 12 lessons
- 100% Video Instruction by Olivia, CEO of Conversation Couture
- Propose Checklist
- Worksheet Activity to download that compliments the eLearning course
- A short true/false quiz
- Flexibility to learn at your own pace (approx. 1 – 2 hours).
- Opportunities to work with co-workers or people in your network to practice your new skills
- Available in English and Spanish
- The Stage 4: Virtual Experience Propose eLearning course is part of the Virtual Experience Certification Program. When you complete the 5 eLearning courses, the certification mark will be emailed to you
Students will have 1 year to complete the course, and will have access to the material for 30 days after completing the course . If students would like access to the eLearning courses and course materials for longer, please see the Virtual Experience Stage 4: Propose Subscription course option or contact us for more information.
The Group feature allows you to enroll a group of people for an individual course. You will be charged the price of the product for each student you enroll.
*If you plan to enroll 10 or more people in one course, please contact us for a 10% off coupon code before you checkout.
By selecting Group, you become a group leader and are able to purchase and enroll as many people as needed for a course, including yourself.
Be sure to name your group, and you will need to create a unique group name for each product you purchase.